Deputy Attorney General Lisa Monaco has asked the Justice Department’s inspector general to investigate the department’s handling of a leak investigation into former President Donald Trump’s political enemies that included a subpoena to collect metadata of lawmakers, staff and some family members, according to a Justice Department official.
Recent News & Updates
- Undeterred by public outcry, Nigerian govt wants its media censorship to include ‘all online media’
- Kwara suspends two top officers for alleged N170m fraud
- Mickelson’s missing major: Six US Open seconds
- Hurling Championship 2021: Expert predictions!
- Morgan hungry for more after breakthrough City season
- Hollie Doyle’s Ascot blog: Praying for rain on Gold Cup day
- South Africa’s IFWG points way for Nigeria to regulate crypto market
- ‘End of an era’ – Legend Sergio Ramos’ five greatest moments at Real Madrid
- Orlando Pirates’ five worst games last season
- Top 10 smallcap stocks that mutual funds are bullish on
- Fed surprise may herald new era of Asian currency weakness