The deceased, whose traditional marriage was some weeks away, after discovering that there was electricity in the neighborhood while there was none in his apartment, started looking for a ladder so as to switch lines.
It was gathered that while he was on the electric pole trying to rectify the problem, electricity was restored to the former line and he was electrocuted. .
Chukwudi wasn’t a staff of any Electricity Distribution Company but some of his throwback pictures indicate that he was used to handling electrical issues… [Swipe]
Get all the Latest news, Breaking headlines,Sport, Education, Finance, Gists, Jobs, Music/Video, Technology and Top stories in real time in Nigeria and around the world.