Didi, which filed under its formal name of Xiaoju Kuaizhi, could fetch a valuation upward of $70 billion, people familiar with the matter said.
Subscribe for news updates
Recent News & Updates
- Thomas tumbles, then goes fishing!
- ‘I like hearing some of that’ – Midfielder sends message amid Liverpool links
- Norrie beats Shapovalov to reach Queen’s final
- Netherlands predicted lineup vs North Macedonia – Euro 2020
- Insurgency: Yahaya visits wounded soldiers in hospital
- ECOWAS leaders vow to sustain democratic culture in sub-region
- Euro 2020 group tables
- Covid: Brazil hits 500,000 deaths amid ‘critical’ situation
- Poland starlet Kozlowski breaks Bellingham’s Euros record for youngest-ever player just six days after it was set
- Bale: Wales want to top group and play at Wembley
- Survivor: My story of triumph over sickle cell anaemia – Author