The Los Angeles Clippers have struggled to find any answer for Utah Jazz star Donovan Mitchell. The guard had a game-high 37 points in Utah’s 117-111 victory last night to go up 2-0. The Clippers took a brief lead in the fourth quarter but suddenly went cold from the field and missed nine straight shots. This led them to fall behind ten with three minutes remaining in Game 2. Chris Broussard breaks down why the Jazz are not too good for the Clippers and that the series will be a close one.
Recent News & Updates
- Rents for single-family homes just saw the largest gains in nearly 15 years
- Stocks dip ahead of key Fed meeting
- Most professional investors agree with the Fed on inflation, Bank of America survey shows
- Surging inflation in Nigeria is fueling crime wave – World Bank
- Mexican president wants the National Guard to become part of army
- Rio Ferdinand names the no.6 Manchester United should sign this summer
- Pixar’s ‘Luca’ looks at identity, friendship
- Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder go face to face LIVE!
- Ric Bucher discusses Clippers’ GM 4 win against the Jazz and whether KD can carry the Nets past the Bucks solo I THE HERD
- Hungary 0-3 Portugal: Ronaldo’s late brace sets another record
- Liverpool man confirms looming transfer decision after playing bit part role