Mudrick Capital’s flagship fund lost 10% in just a few days, highlighting how risky retaining significant exposure to such stocks can be.
Recent News & Updates
- The robots that keep warehouses running 24/7
- Algeria’s FLN wins most seats in parliament
- Gaza: Protests against Israeli far-right march through Jerusalem
- Could ICC hold Duterte accountable for Philippines’ war on drugs?
- US police shooting of Black man in Georgia echoes Breonna Taylor
- Colin Cowherd: The days of the NFL franchises having all the leverage is over, and Aaron Rodgers is a prime example | THE HERD
- Leeds scrap training ground plans to focus on major Elland Road upgrade
- Parachuting protestor nearly crashes into fans ahead of France v Germany match at Euro 2020
- Amapakabo: Why Ajax’s Onana should consider Arsenal move
- Infamous human smuggler sentenced to 18 years in Ethiopian prison
- Portugal offer glimpse of full potential with peculiar Hungary performance