UN human rights chief says military government is ‘singularly responsible’ and ‘must be held to account’.
Recent News & Updates
- Sinfield to leave Leeds at end of season
- Twins snap three-game skid with 7-2 win over Mariners
- Euro 2020: Locatelli shoots Italy into round of 16
- Senators dismiss call for new constitution, back amendment
- Soldiers, police, Amotekun hunt bandits over killing of Ondo farmer’s children
- Alleged rape: Baba Ijesha remanded, Lagos files fresh charges
- DC officer Fanone recalls interaction with GOP Rep.: He ran away ‘like a coward’
- Crypto Watch: Bitcoin, Polkadot, Ether slip up to 4%
- Fury: Wilder would KO Joshua in the first round!
- Wife Of Osun Governor, Oyetola Who Owes Pensions, Spends Millions Of Naira To Organise Prayer Against Insecurity
- APC suspends Buhari’s ex-aide for alleged anti-party activities in Kano